Data protection declaration
§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) Below, we inform you regarding the collection of personal data when you use our website. Personal data are all data relating to you, e.g. your name, address, e-mail addresses and usage behaviour.
(2) The controller in accordance with Art. 4, no. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Achilles Seibert GmbH, Philipp-Reis-Str. 3, 24558 Henstedt-Ulzburg. You can contact our data protection officer via Datenschutz@achill-fasteners.com or via our postal address, with the added line “der Datenschutzbeauftragte”.
(3) When you contact us via e-mail or via a contact form, the data provided by you (your e-mail address and if necessary, your name and telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We shall delete the data created in this context after storage is no longer necessary, or we restrict the processing if statutory storage obligations apply.
(4) If we make use of contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer, or if we wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we shall inform you below in detail regarding the processes involved. Here, we also name the specified criteria for the duration of storage.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You may assert the following rights against us with regard to your personal data:
- the right to information
- the right to rectification or erasure
- the right to restriction of processing
- the right to object against processing
- the right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority regarding the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data while visiting our website
(1) If using the website for purely informational purposes, i.e. when you do not register or transfer any other information to us, we only collect the personal data that is transferred by your browser to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data that is technically required in order to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (the legal basis is Art. 6 no. 1, s. 1 lit. f of the GDPR):
- IP address
- date and time of the enquiry
- time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- content of the request (specific page)
- access status/HTTP status code
- data quantity transferred in each case
- website from which the request originates
- operating system and its interface
- language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the above data, cookies are also stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser used by you. Through these cookies, the entity that sets the cookie (in this case, ourselves) receives certain information. Cookies cannot execute programmes or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following type of cookies, the scope and method of functioning of which will be explained below:
- transient cookies (see b)
- persistent cookies (see c)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include session cookies in particular. These store a so-called session ID with which different requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. As a result, your computer can be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified duration, which may differ from one cookie to the next. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your needs and for example reject the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies. We wish to inform you that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
e) [We set cookies in order to be able to identify you for follow-up visits if you have an account with us. Otherwise you must log in again each time you visit.]
f) [The Flash cookies used are not recorded by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. We also use HBML5 storage objects, which are stored on your end device. These objects store the necessary data independently of the browser you use, and have no automatic expiry date. If you do not wish Flash cookies to be processed, you must install an add-on such as “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash Killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. We also recommend that you regularly delete your cookies manually, together with your browser history.]
§ 4 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) As well as the purely informational use of our website, we offer different services that you may use if interested. To do so, you must in most cases enter additional personal data which we use to provide the service in question and for which the fundamental principles regarding data processing described above apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us. They are obliged to adhere to our instructions and are regularly checked.
(3) Furthermore, we can forward your personal data to third parties when participation in campaigns, prize competitions, conclusions of contract or similar services are offered by ourselves together with partners. You will find more information when you enter your personal data or below in the offer description.
(4) lnsofar as our service provider or partner is based in a state outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we shall inform you of the consequences of this in the offer description.
§ 5 Objection to or revocation of the processing of your data
(1) If you have granted permission to process your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation influences the reliability of the processing of your personal data after you have informed us of such a revocation.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on a balancing of interests, you may submit an objection against the processing. This is the case when the processing is in particular not required for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is identified by us in each case in the description of the functions below. When issuing such a revocation, we request that you provide us with the reasons why we should not process your personal data. If your revocation is well founded, we examine the situation and shall either cease to process your data or adapt the processing, or present to you urgent grounds worthy of protection on the basis of which we shall continue with the processing.
(3) Naturally, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You will find information about your right to object on advertising grounds via the following contact data: [all contact data].
§ 6 Special forms of usage of websites
1. Use of our online shop
(1) If you wish to make an order in our online shop, it is necessary in order to conclude the contract that you enter your personal data, which we require in order to process your order. Mandatory information required for processing contracts is marked separately, while other information is entered voluntarily. The data entered by you is processed for the purpose of completing your order. Here, we may forward your payment data to our bank. The legal basis for this is Art. 6, no. 1, s. 1, lit. b of the GDPR.
We may also process data entered by you in order to inform you of other interesting products from our range, or send you e-mails with technical information.
(2) Due to trade and tax regulations, we are obliged to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, after [two years] we restrict processing, i.e. your data are used only for the purpose of complying with our statutory obligations.
(3) In order to prevent access by unauthorised third parties to your personal data, in particular your financial data, the order process is encrypted using TLS technology.
Achilles Seibert GmbH · Philipp-Reis-Straße 3 · 24558 Henstedt-Ulzburg, Germany
Phone: +49 4193 8955 · Fax: +49 4193 895 699 · E-Mail: email@example.com